Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thirteen Things about care020
1. I'm a teacher.
2. I am a Christian.
3. I am a wanna be gardener.
4. I have an overweight cat.
5. I love chocolate.
6. I enjoy the beach and the mountains.
7. My favorite movies are: The Sound of Music and Out of Africa.
8. My favorite books are: The Time Traveler's Wife, The Alchemist, and A Fine Balance.
9. I love to read.
10. I'm very unorganized.
11. My favorite color combination is sage and lavender.
12. My favorite poets are: Nikki Giovanni, Jill Scott, Langston Hughes, and Emily Dickinson.
13. I love ice cream.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment