Saturday, August 18, 2007

Exhausted!


I've been experiencing a huge computer problem since my last post. After 2 1/2 hours on the phone with various technicians, it is finally resolved, and I can my focus on being ready for the start of school in two days. For the past three days I have put in endless hours working on things for the first week and getting the necessary files, folders and websites updated in my classroom. It was rough not being able to do any of the computer stuff from home. People who are not educators will never understand all of the work that takes place in teaching when the students aren't there. There is no such thing as time off.

1 comment:

  1. My husband's friend, a lawyer, thought no one in the world worked harder than he did, that is, until he married a teacher!

    Everyone thinks we work such short days and have such long vacations. If it is such an easy job, I wonder why more of them don't do it.

    ReplyDelete