Carabousmom and decided to take the "What Part of The Fairy Tale Are You" quiz.
My results are in:
You Are the Dragon
I am powerful and a bit intimidating. While you have a bit of a temper, your bark is much more vicious than your bite.
In general, you tend to be fair and even noble. You treat everyone with respect, and you try to do right by people.
However, if someone crosses you, you can get downright nasty. Your emotions can get the better of you.
You don't literally breath fire when you're angry, but enough. It's best not to make you bad.
I started to change the last word to "mad" but, after giving it some thought, decided "bad" was the best word choice ;-)
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Peace and balance are imortant emotional, spiritual, and mental states. All of the clutter and dust, combined with stress, was making peace and balance impossible to sustain. I can see why I'm beginning to feel and look better. I'm sure the extra sleep I've been getting, and the puppy's increased independence, is not hurting either :-)
Friday, June 11, 2010
Okay, here's the list:
- get back on the healthy eating wagon (following a dietary lifestyle based on ayurvedic guidelines) -- don't worry I still believe in Jesus (ayurvedic dietary guidelines have a lot in common with The Maker's Diet but no commercial aspects; only farmers will make money off of my new lifestyle)
- transition my hair from chemically relaxed to natural (styling is going to be my biggest challenge) -- Thanks to Wen hair care products, I LOVE MY HAIR!
- READ (leisure and professional) -- more actual books not as many audiobooks
- map the coming school year
- plan the first four weeks of the coming school year
- take several small (inexpensive) trips
- put three new routines in place to better organize and manage things at home - I hope I get this done because I'm tired of this problem being addressed on every list I've ever made