Monday, July 28, 2008

New Toy




I picked up my new toy yesterday! I have been researching this phone (LG Voyager) since it and the iPhone came out. I finally made my decision yesterday. It was based in part on the fact that the iPhone just changes too frequently. I know someone who buys a new one whenever they release an upgraded model. In the time I have been researching, he has had what...four phones, and I owned one phone during that entire time. He's usually able sell the old one to someone who just wants an iPhone. That's an additional chore that I would not have the time or energy to do; although, I'm sure the monetary incentive might be the motivation needed to find a buyer for the old phone.

What finally sold me on the Voyager and staying with Verizon was a list of things, but the main one was I just did not want to switch to AT&T. When you are traveling outside of the country they can't be beat, but domestically they just couldn't sway me with their service or their prices.

I am downloading all of my music from my computer into my phone today. Just think, no more phone and iPod when I go for my morning or afternoon walk. I will still use my iPod, especially when I travel...the ability to store over 15,000 photos gives me a sense of security and power.

The quality of the camera on this phone is much better than that of my old phone. I'll post some cell phone pix soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment