Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Fresh Air and Sunlight

I have learned at almost 45 years of age that there are things you don't talk to others about, especially not with friends. I'll take it for granted that they say and do the things they do because they have my best interest at heart and not their own noisiness. They are, after all, supposedly my friends. My older, and wiser, neighbor said that she understood my side and I am correct. It was one of those debates that really boils down to is believing that what is right for me is right for everyone.

To blow off some steam, I got into the garden, pulled, dug, and poured. Fresh air and sunlight are good therapy. Unfortunately, the battle with my friends has been squashed and the fight with the snails begins.




Is "Snail Food" another name for marigolds?

1 comment:

  1. If you have access to wood ashes, slugs and snails won't cross them. Just sprinkle them liberally around plants that you want to save. The other plants, of course, will be snail fodder. LOL!

    ReplyDelete