Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Musings



Just a few thoughts here.

1. How did we become the person we are? Better yet, how do we become the person we want to be?

2. I'm going to start sending myself postcards during my travels.

3. I have made my peace with it. Surgery for fibroids in December (Yes, I know -- Christmas). I just refuse to spend another wonderful summer recuperating... which means I need to begin having one. (I went on a shopping spree yesterday to officially kick-off "My Wonderful Summer".)

4. I am definitely getting the house painted.

5. I am still thinking about a post I saw on TravelinOma's blog and a corresponding post which was on Marta's blog. I do believe that real writers blog (just look at CTG), but I do not feel that every blogger is a writer. No, I do not consider myself a writer. I'm just someone who feels connected by sharing their thoughts and if blogging is a way to do that, count me in. I'm more of a speaker and storyteller (emphasis on teller) than a writer.
Do you consider yourself a writer?

No comments:

Post a Comment