Saturday, January 09, 2010

Audobook Challenge



For the past two years I have started several book challenges at the beginning of the year and only complete one by years end. Last year I didn't post reviews for each book, but I did listen to the number of books required to complet this challenge. With this being a year of love and acceptance for me, I am accepting the fact that one book challenge is enough for me. I will, however, make sure I post reviews this year and write a wrap-up post.

Challenge Guidelines:

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.
2. There are four levels:
  • Curious – Listen to 3 Audio Books.
  • Fascinated – Listen to 6 Audio Books.
  • Addicted – Listen to 12 Audio Books.
  • Obsessed – Listen to 20 Audio Books
3. Audio books only.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.

I am participating at the "Obsessed" level. It  will be no problem because I listened to about that many audiobooks last year. (I stopped putting them in the sidebar when I reached 12.)

My Audio Book List will appear in the sidebar (under the Audio Book Challenge button) and be update as I complete and begin new books.

No comments:

Post a Comment