Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Morning! Back to Basics



I am dodging work at this moment. I have decided to focus on home, hearth and health until 2:00. This is part of what I love about Sundays... time to recharge my spiritual, mental, and intellectual batteries. At 2:00 I will turn my attention to the work of my vocation. I have to do my lesson plans for the week, and since I will be attending a conference for three days, I need to make sure my plans are "Sub Friendly". I didn't get to choose my guest teacher this time, so who knows whether or not I will get someone who is will to come from behind the desk and do the work of teaching.

On another note, my mother is handling her chemo treatments like a champ. She has completed two treatments and has two to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment