Saturday, December 10, 2005

Yellow Fever

November 13, 2005

Okay, I'm going to give this blog thing a chance. I have been working with this all day. I opened an account, closed it, had it reopened, couldn't get it to work, and finally started a new one. After all this effort, I'm going to really give this a sincere effort.
I will be leaving for a short trip to Ghana in February. That is another thing I have been apprehensive about, but now I'm going for it (the trip that is, I am still undecided about teaching during two days of my trip).

December 3rd, 2005

I got my yellow fever shot and a prescription for malaria tablets. Whew! Things are rolling right along. We have our first group meeting on December 3rd. I'll get more information on what to pack at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment