Saturday, August 02, 2008

A Day at the Getty


Today I got up early and drove to Los Angeles for the sole purpose of enjoying the Getty Center. I had a wonderful time!


Just what the doctor ordered...a Zen moment!


The garden was absolutely gorgeous! I just love what they've done with the bougainvillea.


I love gardens! (Can you tell?) I just wish gardening wasn't such a chore.

If you have ever wondered why God created hills, here's the answer. Leave it to children to figure it out.

I took a few great indoor shoots with my cell phone (I couldn't figure out how to turn off the camera's flash.) Now I just have to figure out how to get the pictures out of the cell phone and onto my computer. I tried sending myself a picture message but it did not go through. I'll post some of the indoor shoots as soon as this problem is solved.

My feet are hurting because of all the walking I did today, so Monday looks like a beach day. I'm determined to get out and put some vacation in my summer.

1 comment:

  1. great pictures. My cell phone has a memory card that comes out and goes right into the computer. I know not all cell phoens have those. I try to use my regular camera most of the time, but it handy and I have used it on a few occassions.

    ReplyDelete