Just a few things I have recently accepted.
1. The self-cleaning litter box that cost me $164.00: A BIG WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Not only do I teach any child the public sends to me, but I also cannot expect the things I say and do to be protected from public scrutiny. My pastor was right...The words we speak and the things we do have incredible power and reach; therefore, we should govern ourselves accordingly.
3. The end of a close friendship can be like the end of an intimate relationship: Sometimes you have to do some housekeeping and get rid of traces of the person in order to move on.
4. Friendships: The "best" friends are the ones you can travel with. It really is a heads up regarding how well you get along.
5. The human body: It's amazing! As I am recovering from surgery, I am amazed at how various systems are related and how they react to and recover after trauma